Call 02380 405550 For Your Free Samples
Flexiteek 2G is a synthetic teak panel and it is made of composite materials, 100% recyclable to other products and its non slip quality is superb and nobody yet on first viewing or touching think it is anything other than real teak. The deck will not fade, dry out, split or crack and requires minimal maintenance.
The combined team at The Teak Man have used almost all of the synthetic teak decking options in the market and we all agree Flexiteek 2G is a huge cut above the rest. Offering the most realistic look and feel, also aging a lot less than the first generation products, still on the market. This is why we exclusivley use Flexiteek as out synthetic teak decking product.
You can find out more about synthetic teak decking in general below.
- Flexiteek is the original synthetic marine decking and a patented product world wide.
- Flexiteek 2G is the market leader of synthetic marine decking.
- Flexiteek 2G does not require sealing or difficult ongoing maintenance.
- Excellent non-slip surface. Wet or dry, Flexiteek 2G provides amazing grip in the toughest conditions (ASTM D 4518).
- Flexiteek 2G does not turn grey or fade.
- Stain resistant, soap and water will remove most spills easy (oil, fuel, red wine, fish blood etc).
- UV tested (ASTM G 154-00) and proven UV resistant.
- Welded system without adhesives which provides a deck that is waterproof.
- No screw holes- Flexiteek 2G and the glue will work as a sandwich construction on your boat.
- Reduces sound and noise up to 11 db.
- Low combustibility (Flammability tested to AS/NZ 53837).
- Flexiteek comes with a 5 year material guarantee, supplied by Flexiteek.
- All Flexiteek products are recyclable.
Synthetic Teak Decking also known as artificial teak, plastic teak, composite and pvc decking has evolved over the past decade and a half, to not only provide character and style to your boat, but also is a practical and durable alternative to real wood. It is also available in a large range of authentic colours that will not fade or stain and require no further treatment (i.e varnish or paint). Synthetic teak decking is a flexible material that can be worked just like real wood to create custom design solutions tailored to you and your boat.
Looking and feeling like real teak, synthetic teak has many advantages over traditional teak decking.
- Looks and feels like real teak
- Stain and fade resistant
- Cost effective
- Lighter in weight than real teak
- Excellent non slip quality
- Almost maintenance free
- Excellent life span
- UV stable